Friday 31 October 2014

Our crafty Halloween


I wasn't going to do anything for Halloween this year but then my neighbour invited us with her & kids to go trick or treating. So I then decided we really must do something to celebrate Kobe's first time trick or treating. I blew up a bunch of balloons (some to entertain Kobe purely so I could draw (uninterrupted) ghosts on the others) & hang them up. Sadly they didn't last long & popped quite quickly.


The lil one loves painting with black paint (mainly because he gets it happily everywhere including all over the white shower tiles at bath time). So naturally we upcycled some toilet rolls to turn into bat door hangers.


A bit of old fashioned cross stitching on a candy bag (which I made years ago)  & the cutest mini pumpkins ever. I also made some monster pops which I posted on Instagram.

 
Some last minute Yo Gabba Gabba masks sewing. "Toodee" & "Foofa" wish you all a happy & safe Halloween filled with candy & chocolate.
 
 
Happy Friday friends!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment